The sauna is the most classic heat cabin and is the hot/dry bath that is most effective for detoxification.
After only a few minutes spent in the sauna you will start sweating.
Sweat is not only water but also contains electrolytes, salts, long chain fatty acids, urea, cholesterol, immunoglobulins, sugars and other substances, all residues of the various physiological processes that liver and kidney alone fail to eject.
The skin, with its three million sweat glands, is the organ that most extensively purifies the body. Sweat is the greatest ally to renew the skin, purifying it and making it soft, velvety, smooth and elastic and sweat is also good to encourage cell turn-over leading to a great detox.
The sauna and its alternating hot/cold (immersion in cold bath, shower or ice) is a blessing for those who suffer with peripheral microcirculation issues, as is pumped more vigorously from the bottom to the heart, reducing swelling and heaviness the lower limbs.
The sauna’s dry heat improves blood circulation and tissue elasticity and is effective to:
- Promote sweating by stimulating the elimination of all physiological residues which the other organs cannot expel completely
- Reduce stress
- Tone the body
- Re-activate the immune and lymphatic system
- Positively influence the nervous and the autonomic nervous systems
- The dry heat is effective for pain relief in case of rheumatism and arthritis
- Relax the muscles, facilitating the disposal of lactic acid (through sweating)
- Facilitate the turnover (cell replacement) of the skin thus improving its complexion and oxygenation
- Improve the metabolism by increasing its speed
- Prevent cellulitis
- Speed up muscle recovery
- Regulate blood pressure (alternating hot- vasodilatation and cold-vasoconstriction, help)
- Improve the wake/sleep cycle
- Acacia smoked panels and ceiling
- Thermowood (ash) for the benches, backrests, rail and footboard
- Bench slats in thermowood 40x20mm, support structure in spruce
- Thermowood rail to protect the heater
- Backrest in slats thermowood
- Footboard slats in thermowood over a support of marine plywood
- 8mm tempered safety glass
- 700-mm central door
- Right or left opening door
Two IP68 lamps with warm light below the bench
- Air inlet below the bench to inject fresh air
- Output below bench to let out exhausted air